Fully Amped Electrical’s Guide to Christmas Lights Display in Perth 2013
With each year that goes by it seems as though the residents of Perth continue to outdo themselves when it comes to adorning their homes with Christmas DIY lights. I am sure this year will be no exception!
Children and adults alike gain immense pleasure from seeing the spectacle that some houses, even whole streets provide with a few even supporting local charities. Here’s a list of some impressive displays featured around our beautiful city.
• William St (between Hay & Murray) and along the restaurant strip in James St, Northbridge.
• Morley, 22 Marriot Way – For 21 years this display has entertained the crowds. One of the most spectacular displays with a huge Christmas tree and 20 metre lights cascading, plus many decorations beyond your wildest dreams. Over the past 8 years they’ve raised over $62,500 for the PMH Children’s Hospital so get along, support them and be amazed at their presentation.
• Padbury, 31 Chadlington Drive – A Christmas light extravaganza like no other. Featuring a Santa’s workshop and walk through displays, bouncy castles nativity scene, short film with 360 degree synchronised light show, family photobooth (BYO camera), other kids activities and plenty of parking. 8 December – 20 December, 2013. Shows daily between 7.00pm – 9.00pm. Check out http://www.c3hh.com.au/lith/#top for more information.
• Heathridge, 5 Coongan Court – A quiet cul-de-sac transformed into a bright array of stars, lights and inflatables. Check out the genuine Santa’s seat and enjoy the photo opportunity with the family. Raising donations for PMH, drop a coin in the tins on your way through to show your appreciation.
• Ellenbrook, 26 Granesse Drive – Every individual house brick and roof tile dressed up in a stunning 60,000 LED light display, plus a teddy bear and train set feature in the garage. They’ve been raising money for Canteen for the last 14 years, with over $10,000 raised last year.
• Hammond Park, 27 Baumea Turn.
• Leeming, 10 Shelton Loop – A bigger display compared to last year. Planes, trains and automobiles is Santa’s theme this year. All donations into Santa’s wishing well are donated to Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation. Lights will be on from 1st December to 31st December 7.30pm – 10.00pm Sunday to Thursday and 7.30 – 11.00pm Friday and Saturday.
• Mandurah, Port Mandurah Canals – Literally millions of lights on these spectacular waterfront homes. Often referred to as ‘fantasyland’, the best way to see these lights is by ferry.
• Darlington, 42 Lionel Road – Christmas in the hills, a winter wonderland!
• Armadale, 11 Hickson Avenue – Lights from the roof to the ground with inflatable Santas, deer and snowmen. Two rooms of fibre optic displays and plenty of animated toys for the kids to play with. Santa Claus and his elves even meet and greet the crowd every night.
• Dalkeith, 7 Wavell Road – Dazzling lights that will make you oooh and ahhh!
• City Beach, Kikuna Way.
• Wembley, Nanson Street.
• Wembley Downs, Dunrossil Road and Langdale Street.
Contact us if you wish to have your house added to the list but make sure you have your safety switches installed and working!
Wishing you and your family a safe and magical Christmas!
Luke and the team at Fully Amped Electrical